Today, most patients’ protected health information is stored electronically, so the risk of a breach of their electronic protected health information is very real.
Eligible professionals must conduct or review a security risk analysis for each EHR reporting period to ensure the privacy and security of their patients’ protected health information.
During this webinar, Julia Tubbs, Quality Improvement Advisor:
- Explains why a Security Risk Analysis is necessary for your practice
- Debunks common myths about conducting a Security Risk Analysis
- Defines Administrative, Physical, and Technical Safeguards
- Explores possible threats and vulnerabilities that may affect your practice
- Reviews helpful resources for completing your own Security Risk Analysis