COVID-19 has consumed healthcare’s priorities for more than seven months and we continue to learn new ways to fight the virus. But a lot of the tactics used in the battle comes down to what we already know and how to best implement that knowledge.
Let’s get back to the basics when it comes to infection control and have an open discussion about preventive tactics.
During this webinar, we:
- discuss the basics and importance of Infection Control for Nursing, Dietary and Housekeeping
- review of COVID-19 Color Zones
- discuss and review elements of the Focus Survey
- review of Infection Control F tags
- discuss trends and infection control tags most often cited