Improving care involves partnering with those who can bring knowledge, experience and determination to the effort for success. In this lesson, you will learn about:
Module 1: Partnerships
- Survey and certification process
- Resident’s rights and family engagement
- How the Eden Alternative Domains of Wellbeing tie back to resident’s rights
- Quality Assurance Performance Improvement concepts like effective teamwork, leadership
- Root Cause Analysis and problem-solving techniques like “the 5 Whys”
In order to assess your knowledge prior to this lesson, you will need to complete the following pre-test. Once you’ve viewed the video, you’ll be asked to complete the post-test to assess what you’ve learned.