Speakers from Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Mississippi and Alabama provide useful and applicable information to assist facilities in collecting HCAHPS surveys between 3-5 minutes.
Listen as attendees engage in a discussion of HCAHPS measures with an opportunity to share real-world situations in your healthcare facility.
After this webinar, attendees will understand:
- How surveys are provided to patients upon discharge
- How grading scales are used to report HCAHPS information to Medicare
- How to increase percentages of returned surveys
- The importance of forming an HCAHPS Team
- How to educate the patient or patient’s family on the importance of providing feedback for the facility
- How HCAHPS can affect your Hospital Value Based Purchasing
- How to spread best practices from your organization across the five-state atom Alliance
- The top four HCAHPS priorities:
- Communication among healthcare professionals (doctors and nurses)
- Improve responsiveness
- Medication communication
- Discharge information